1911 8rd 45acp Elite Tactical Magazines Wilson Combat
1911 8rd 45acp Elite Tactical Magazines Wilson Combat.
Ultra-Reliable, Extra-Capacity & Smooth Feeding Of All The Rounds
Wilson Combat applied 30 years of experience building high-performance 1911 magazines to develop this ultra-reliable magazine for combat, competition, or self-defense. Made with state-of-the-art materials using the latest manufacturing technology, these single-stack magazines are built tough to keep running in unforgiving, real-world conditions. The body formed from extra-thick stainless steel, with the radius of each curve engineered to minimize stress points, virtually eliminates feed lip cracking and stress fatigue. Even the position of the witness slots toward the rear is designed to enhance structural integrity. A proprietary welding, deburring, and polishing process provides an unusually strong, super-smooth seam to ensure snag-free follower movement and easy insertion in the mag well. The non-tilt follower of self-lubricating polymer fully supports the ammo stack to prevent nose-dives, double feeds, and other hang-ups. The mag body design puts less tension on the spring than standard magazines, increasing spring life and making it easy to seat a fully loaded magazine with the slide closed. The polymer base pad adds minimal bulk yet ensures a firm purchase even when your hands are wet; removes easily for cleaning. Numbers 1 through 10 stamped on the bottom help you mark each of your magazines to track usage and performance. .45 ACP fits Gov’t Model; 8 round capacity; round-count numbers stamped on body next to witness holes. Available in natural Silver or Black Oxide finish in singles or in convenient, money-saving 3-Paks with or without a Michael’s of Oregon double mag pouch of rugged, high-impact Kydex® molded polymer.
ETM MAX Magazines feature the MAX flatwire magazine springs. The heat-treated MAX flatwire construction never gets stressed or over-compressed like a conventional spring and is guaranteed tonever require replacement even after high round counts or daily, extreme duty use.
- Maximum strength-up to 25% stronger than standard 1911 mag springs for superior reliability with defensive and +P loads and more positive slide lockback .
- Maximum longevity MAX flatwire spring will never lose optimum feeding tension as long as you own the magazine -guaranteed! Extensively tested by the Wilson Combat Shooting Team and testfire crew.
- Maximum corrosion resistance-heat treated stainless MAX spring won’t corrode in high humidity or marine environments-a leading cause of service pistol spring fatigue.
1911, Issue:11, Page:028
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:122
Sinclair, Issue:1A, Page:010
Sinclair, Issue:1A, Page:026
SPECS: 17-7 stainless steel, natural silver or black oxide, finish, with black polymer follower and base pad. Gov’t .45 ACP - 5" (12.7cm) OAL. 8-round capacity.
Ar-15/308 Ar Prs Gen 3 Precision Stock Adjustable Rifle Length Magpul.
The PRS GEN3 is a field precision stock for AR15/M16 and AR10/SR25 platforms, featuring tool-less length of pull and cheek piece height adjustment. Adjustable for length of pull and cheek piece height via aluminum detent knobs, the PRS GEN3 (Precision Rifle/Sniper) stock is intended for semi automatic sniper or varmint type rifles. It installs on rifle-length receiver extensions as well as mil-spec and A5 length carbine receiver extensions and includes a cant/height-adjustable rubber butt-pad and rotation-limiting QD sling cups as well as M-LOK slots on the bottom for rear monopod mounting.
- Mounts to rifle-length receiver extension tube without A2 spacer, but will accommodate mil-spec sized M4 Carbine and many A5-length tubes with standard Castle Nuts and End Plates (not included)
- Enhanced strength butt-plate withstands severe impact and recoil up to .50 BMG
- Rubber butt-pad provides positive should purchase to prevent slippage and is adjustable for both cant and height
- Machined aluminum LOP and Cheek Piece adjustment knobs with positive locking click detents
- Steel adjustment shafts finished with melonite for wear and corrosion resistance
- All aluminum components finished with MIL-A-862F, Type III, Class 2 hard coat anodizing
- Bottom M-LOK slots provide additional sling mounting possibilities for attaching 1913 picatinny railes for use with a monopod
- Sling Mounts: Front & Rear rotoation-limited QD sling swivel mounts. Rear mount 1.25" aluminum sling loop (left side reversible)
NOTE: Due to the wide variety of designs and dimensions of carbine receiver extensions as well as the associated mounting hardware, proper fit cannot be guaranteed. Mounting to rifle-length receiver extension is recommended to ensure optimal fit and funtion.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:050